Ajax compressors offer quality, dependability and unbeatable performance
Thanks to its unique two-stroke design, the Ajax compressor line continues to earn its distinguished reputation for being as close to worry-free as any compressor product in the industry. Our reliable compressor line offers low overall operating costs and maintenance expenses. Improvements over the years have added to the strength and simplicity of the original design.
Environmental requirements pose difficult, constant challenges. Our goal is to provide product innovations that help you comply without giving up performance. For example, our patented exhaust expansion chamber allows you to recover up to 19% reduction in BHP, reduce NOx by 75%, or both - depending on your needs.
- Ajax Advantages -
• Reliability – Proven two-stroke design ensures reliable operation
• Availability – 98% or better availability providing increased revenue and production time when properly maintained and operated
• Operating Efficiency – Integral net compression efficiency is greater
• Fuel Flexibility – Ability to operating using a wide variety of fuel gases, including sour gas up to 3.0 mo%
• Ease of installation and mobility – Plug-and-play flexibility combined with the ability to relocate based on field life
• Low total cost of ownership – Lower overall operating costs due to fewer parts, slower speed and proven design
Cooper Machinery Services aftermarket team delivers total aftermarket support for reciprocating compression and power equipment from parts to machine shops, engineering to field support, for any make or model all from one convenient and very attentive source. We are a dedicated aftermarket team that exists to help customers keep their reciprocating and power equipment running efficiently, reliably, and above all, profitably. Our broad network of worldwide aftermarket facilities consolidates parts sales and exchange, service, repair, remanufacturing and asset management under one name. Our goal is to give you a competitive edge by delivering compression and power products, services and technical support through a single, efficient source. Cooper Machinery Services combines the technology, resources, and technical expertise to help identify your needs and provide the most appropriate solution- regardless of your equipment’s make or model.
Services we provide include:
Replacement Parts & Exchange
Repair & Unit Exchange
Engineering & New Product Innovation